TP-Link Omada Cloud Controller
TP-Link Omada Cloud Controller
- Centralized management for up to 100 Omada access points, switches, and routers
- Accessible through direct access, cloud portal or mobile app
- Pre-installed Omada controller software
- No license fee, no monthly fee, manage from anywhere, anytime
- Dual power selection PoE (802.3af/802.3at) and micro USB for flexible installations
- Powerful CPU and USB auto backup for robustness and stability
- Batch management, multi-site management, and remote firmware updates benefit network maintenance
- The easy-to-use dashboard makes it easy to see your real-time network status and check network usage and traffic distribution
- Network topology helps the IT administrator quickly view and troubleshoot connections at a glance
This item is available for shipping or collection from our Cape Town branch
This item is available for shipping or collection from our Nelspruit branch
Are you a business customer? Please log in to see your pricing.
Buy all TP-link products from MiRO in Southern Africa, a leading distributor of wireless and wired networking equipment.
Who is TP-Link and what are their products used for?
TP-Link is a global provider of wired and wireless networking devices that are designed to support all network connectivity for both individuals and businesses. TP-Link is known for their high level of stability and performance at a very attractive price point. Their product portfolio covers networking solutions for both small home offices (SOHO) and small to medium businesses (SMB).
To uphold the highest quality standards TP-Link manufactures all their components in-house except for the Wi-Fi chipsets that they acquire from two world-leading Wi-Fi chipset manufacturers – Qualcomm and Broadcom.
History of TP-Link
TP-Link was founded in 1996 and has grown into a global provider of wireless networking solutions. By partnering with leading distributors, resellers and retailers, their solutions are now available in 120 countries across the world.
In 2016 TP-Link reinvented its brand identity with the introduction of a new logo and slogan “Reliably Smart”. TP-Link’s new slogan aims to portray the company as being a lifestyle-focused brand as they expand their portfolio to include smart home solutions.
Advantages of Using TP-Link in South Africa
Whether you need a simple and easy-to-use Wi-Fi router for your home or an enterprise networking solution with full remote management capabilities for your Internet Service Provider business, TP-Link in South Africa has you covered!
TP-Link offers its users reliable and smart connectivity that supports their lifestyle. With a strong focus on Wi-Fi 6 and smart devices, TP-Link strives to support and enable the 4th Industrial Revolution. With innovative solutions like TP-Link’s Deco App, you can manage the connectivity of every device in your home and even utilise parental controls to ensure that the little ones can leverage the internet correctly and be protected from malicious or explicit content.
For the Internet Service Providers of Africa, TP-Link has offered a means of significantly reducing operational costs and improving network performance with their revolutionary Agile solution that provides an easy installation method and full network visibility. ISPs can preconfigure their clients’ TP-Link routers in batches and then remotely manage them to ensure a faster rollout than ever before with improved network efficiency.
The TP-Link solution portfolio consists of the following primary categories:
• Home – Residential Wi-Fi, switches and range extenders.
• Smart Home – Whole home mesh Wi-Fi, security cameras, smart plugs and smart bulbs.
• Business – Enterprise-grade Wi-Fi and networking solutions, secure VPN routers and outdoor wireless radios.
• Service Provider – ISP specific Wi-Fi and networking solutions with remote management.
MiRO’s Partnership with TP-Link in South Africa and neighbouring countries
As a value-added distributor that strives to empower ISPs and integrators in South Africa and neighbouring countries like Namibia, Botswana, Zimbabwe, Zambia, Angola, Mozambique, Lesotho, and Swaziland. The TP-Link value proposition compliments MiRO’s mission of connecting communities. With a vast portfolio of products and solutions that are not only affordable but packed with the latest technologies and features it is easy to understand why TP-Link has quickly become one of MiRO’s, and their client's favourite brands.
People also viewed