ZKTeco - PSU
ZKTeco - PSU
- Plug to device: 90°, 2.1mm
- Cable length: 1.8m
12V, 3A Switch Power Supply
MiRO and ZKTeco have partnered together to make biometric access control more accessible throughout South Africa.
Who is ZKTeco and what are their products used for?
Secure your premises, control who enters through your doors and restrict certain areas of your business with innovative biometric access control and Time and Attendance systems from the global manufacturer, ZKTeco. Their security and time management solutions consist of innovative fingerprint access control terminals and high-performance multi-biometric access control terminals.
This bio-security company focusses heavily on the latest biometric technologies to improve the safety and security of businesses by providing quality, flexible and affordable security solutions. ZKTeco’s comprehensive solutions address the needs of enterprises, small to medium business (SMB) and individuals. ZKTeco also provides all the necessary software to control your entire security system effectively and obtain useful reports to improve overall business productivity, safety as well as strategies.
Do you have an upcoming security project? Click here to register for exclusive project assistance.
History of ZKTeco
ZKTeco was founded in 1998 with a core focus on biometric algorithms. Since then ZKTeco has become a globally acclaimed provider of biometric verification algorithms and software. ZKTeco solutions are now widely distributed in 180 countries around the world and have branches in more than 20 countries. With a local ZKTeco branch here in South Africa both local support and stock is readily available.
ZKTeco also has an interactive experience centre where the entire ZKTeco range is displayed to show you how seamlessly their solutions work. In addition to demo units and showrooms, the experience centre also has certified trainings available. Find out more about the experience centre here https://zkteco.co.za/about/experience-centre/
Pros of using ZKTeco in South Africa
• 20 + Years of industry experience
• Supports a unified portfolio ranging from T&A, Access control, entrance control through to security inspection control solutions.
• Local presence to ensure faster turnaround times.
• ZKTeco solutions have up to 2-year warranties.
• Wide variety of high-quality products to address the needs of enterprises, small to medium businesses and individuals.
• Innovative biometric technology uniquely combined and incorporated with different biometric methods into a single standalone device.
• Software to help improve business productivity, at the office and remotely.
MiRO’s partnership with ZKTeco in South Africa
MiRO partnered with ZKTeco in 2017 to add to their vision of only supply best-of-breed IP convergence solutions. Since 2017 the brand has grown tremendously well in the South African market and the ZKTeco portfolio expanded, allowing clients to view MiRO as their one-stop-distributor. MiRO’s expert team will assist you with creating the perfect solution for your T&A/ access control needs, starting with choosing the correct hardware through to technical support and training.
The following ZKTeco range is for sale at all the MiRO branches and can be shipped to neighbouring countries such as Namibia, Botswana, Zimbabwe, Zambia, Angola, Mozambique, Lesotho, and Swaziland. :
• Time and Attendance terminals with basic access control functions
• Outdoor and indoor access control standalone terminals, multiple door access control controllers.
• Both access control and T&A solutions support several verification modes such as facial, palm, vein, fingerprint, RFID and code recognition.
• Touchless Access control terminals that support temperature and mask detection as well as facial and palm recognition.
• T&A and Access control software.
• Hotel and smart locks.
• Drop arm tripod and full height turnstiles
• Parking barriers such as boom gates, LPR systems and UHF products to scan cars from several meters as they come in and if they have a UHF sticker the boom gate will automatically open.
People also viewed