Ring Video Doorbell - Satin Nickel Gen 2
Ring Video Doorbell - Satin Nickel Gen 2
- Enjoy improved motion detection, privacy zones and audio privacy, and crisper night vision with the updated Ring Video Doorbell.
- It's a 1080p HD video doorbell with enhanced features that let you see, hear, and speak to anyone from your phone, tablet, or PC.
- You receive mobile notifications when anyone presses your doorbell or triggers your built-in motion sensors.
- Powered by the built-in rechargeable battery or connects to existing doorbell wires for constant power.
- Easily setup by connecting your Ring Video Doorbell to WiFi through the Ring app and mounting with the included tools.
This item is available for shipping or collection from our Centurion branch
This item is available for shipping or collection from our Cape Town branch
This item is available for shipping or collection from our Durban branch
This item is available for shipping or collection from our Nelspruit branch
Are you a business customer? Please log in to see your pricing.
MiRO supplies wireless smart security from Ring in South Africa
Who is Ring and what are their products used for?
Ring is a home security product line from Amazon. Their products are designed specifically with aesthetics and ease of use in mind. Ring was introduced in South Africa in 2018 and has seen a great uptake amongst security estates and all kinds of residential settings. The latest products from Ring in South Africa bring even more affordability to the range and businesses as well as end-users can buy the complete Ring ecosystem directly from MiRO. The Ring range allows homeowners to monitor every corner of their homes. With a video doorbell at their door and security cameras around their house.
History of Ring
In 2013 Ring made its first debut as Doorbot, on season 5 of ABC’s reality show, Shark Tank and was later acquired by Amazon in 2018, joining other home devices under the Amazon brand. With support from Amazon, Ring continued with their mission of reducing crime in neighbourhoods. ‘’We believe that safer neighbourhoods mean safer homes. That is why we are not just a home security company. We are a neighbourhood safety company.’’ Jamie Siminoff, Founder of Ring.
Pros of using Ring in South Africa
Users can create an entire security system in and around their homes in a matter of minutes. With Ring there is no need for NVR’s, hard drives or PoE cables, installation is as simple as connecting the Ring devices to an existing Wi-Fi network. To ensure you get more out of your security system, Ring offers cloud-based recordings, enabling you to review, share and save your Ring footage at a monthly fee.
The Ring range offers both indoor and outdoor cameras to ensure complete home security. In addition to this, they also offer hard-wired as well as battery-powered solutions for when wiring is not an option. To get the most out of your Ring devices, they also offer a lineup of accessories such as rechargeable battery packs and solar panels to power your spotlight and stick up cameras. For an off the grid video doorbell, Ring also offers a solar mount charger for your Ring doorbell.
Manage your entire Ring ecosystem from the Ring app. With this app you can speak to anyone at your door, view live camera footage and get instant alerts when your Ring camera detects motion or movement in and around your home. To eliminate false alarms the app allows you to schedule when the motion detection should be enabled or disabled. You can also specify motion detection zones.
With all Ring cameras supporting two-way talk, night vision and basic or advance motion detection, the Ring range has been praised as a second set of eyes and ears to protect homes and neighbourhoods.
MiRO’s partnership with Ring
MiRO launched the complete range of Ring products in 2018 and has since played a pivotal role in the expansion of Ring in Southern Africa. MiRO is committed to managing a reliable and steady supply chain of Ring products in Southern Africa and is fully equipped to support the brand in the local market. Not only can you purchase your Ring devices from MiRO, but MiRO can also assist you with pre-sales support, training, or after-sales support.
MiRO stocks the entire Ring range to ensure you to have a complete home security system that meets your every need. Their comprehensive range includes:
- Enhanced security video Doorbells to suit every budget.
- Outdoor floodlight cameras with an ultra-bright LED floodlight and siren.
- Outdoor spotlight cameras to protect every corner of your home.
- Versatile indoor and outdoor stick-up cameras with hardwired and battery-powered options.
- Accessories such as solar panels, batteries, solar chargers, and chimes to hear notification anywhere in your home. The Ring chime Pro can also double as a standard 2.4Ghz Wi-Fi extender to ensure connectivity throughout your entire home and ensure connectivity coverage for your other Ring devices that are located further from your existing router coverage area.